Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hamburger/Sausage Sliders

So I found this recipe on pinterest and thought I'd try because I knew Kevin would love it. The link of the picture on pinterest didn't work, but the caption on the picture just said add hamburger meat, sausage meat, and velveeta.  So I took that and ran with it.

First put the desired amount of meat and sausage in a skillet and brown. I did a pound of each, but it was a ton, so you could cut that in half.



While the meat is browning, take some Hawaiian rolls and cut them in half.



Once the meats have brown, cut up some velveeta into cubes and add to the meat.


Next, I added a bit of milk to help the cheese melt better into the meat.



Stir Stir and this is what it should look like.


I then decided to add a little Lawry's Seasoned Salt!


Add a bit of the mixture onto the Hawaiian Rolls and serve!


A nice side item is some mac and cheese!!


Dinner is served!!







No comments:

Post a Comment