Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tomorrow's the Day...

Well tomorrow is the day...

Tomorrow we finally get to meet our baby boy, Carter! To say we are excited would be an understatement. We have been counting down the days. Carter has been content in there and didn't want to make an early appearance, but thats ok. The planner in me is ready and glad to know what and when everything is exactly happening, so I feel prepared.

Tomorrow our lives change forever. We will no longer be just the two of us. I'm ready, Kevin's ready.

We have been looking forward to this day for such a long time. We had a bit of a bumpy road getting here. Its funny to think back to a year ago today. I was frustrated and sad wondering what was going on with me and my body and praying nothing was going to keep me from having a baby. The planner in me thought I'd already be pregnant at this time last year. But obviously, God had other plans. We had many more lows to hit before we could get to the highs. Hitting those lows though made us lean on God more and trust in Him more than we ever had before. God's plans are perfect and we knew he had a plan for us.

On February 18th, when we saw this...and our lives changed...



We are blessed and so thankful the Lord blessed us with this child. We have been praying for him and praying that someday he'll know the Lord and know that he is blessing from Him.

I've been pretty emotional lately just thinking about when I'm finally going to meet my son. I've bawled my eyes out several times thinking about that moment and just ready for it finally be here. Less than 24 hours.

Pray for us tomorrow. Pray for doctor and nurses hands during the c-section. Pray for Carter that he doesn't have any complications and that he comes out healthy and fine. Pray for me. I've never had real surgery so I'm pretty nervous about being cut open. Pray that I make it through fine without any complications. Pray that my recovery is smooth.

I can't wait for everyone to meet Carter. As soon as I can, we'll post a picture of him for everyone to see.

Tomorrow's the Day.... God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment