We get into Rome on May 27th! We are there 2 days, then we head up to Florence. We are spending 3 days there, but one day we're doing a day trip to Tuscany and another day we're taking a day trip to Cinque Terre. Then we'll head up to Venice for 2 days, and then back to Rome for another day before we fly out on June 4th!
You have no idea how excited Kevin and I are about this trip! This is the one place we both have been wanting to go to for a long time!
So while we're in Italy we plan on at least tweeting! You can follow us @aliceanharwood or @kevinharwood. Depending on how we feel after each day we may blog or something, but we'll see! Otherwise I will for sure blog about each day when we get back. And I promise to take TONS of pictures!!
So in honor of the upcoming Italy trip, I'm going to post one thing I'm looking forward to on this trip each day!!
16 Days...
ITALIAN PASTRIES
I'm SOOO looking forward to having Italian Pastries! I am pretty obsessed with cannolis, so I can't wait to have one actually made in Italy! I also love the TV show Cake Boss and have seen these amazing looking Italian pastries he makes. So I can't wait to have them!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment