Well this is hard for me!! Since I'm in real estate there are sooo many things I've seen and love in houses that I probably would have a different dream house every day. When I was little my dream house was going to be on Lake Austin. I was going to a have a boat dock and a two level pool. Inside my house I wanted a game room and a music studio and the master bedroom was going to be the whole depth of the upstairs of the house.
Now I'm a little bit more knowledgeable about houses so here are a few things I would love to have in a house some day. I would love at least 3000sqft. At least 4 or 5 bedrooms (I always want space for guests, especially once we have kids), an office/study, a game room, media room (I know this is what Kevin would LOVE), formal living room to put a baby grand piano, family room, formal dining room, breakfast area, a nice big kitchen! I love dark wood cabinets and dark wood floors. I want a big island in the kitchen. I would love a pool and a mud room. A really nice back patio with an outdoor kitchen would be awesome. The master bedroom MUST be downstairs. I want a HUGE bathtub in the master bath and a separate shower. A HUGE walk in closet would be fabulous as well for me! 3 car garage! Big backyard!
See I could just go on and on!! As I've learned in real estate you'll never have a house that has every single thing you want in it. The only way to get that is to build your own house, and even then, your taste ends up changing! But this is just a if I could have everything I wanted in a house at this point and time!
Kevin and I went and looked for fun at some homes in a subdivision near ours and I really like the style and floorplan! Here is a picture of the outside, this was the model home so the garage is currently converted to sales office. But you get the point!
And below are pictures of the floorplan!



No comments:
Post a Comment